CPUT Online Application – We are going to take you through the breakdown of how to apply to Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) in this article. Your dream to study at CPUT is just a few steps away.
Is CPUT a good university?
According to recent rankings, CPUT can be classified as one of the best technological universities in South Africa.
CPUT Application Requirements
These are a few but essential requirements that CPUT applicants need for the completion of the CPUT application for study admission.
- Applicants will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African Student applicants will need a Senior Certificate or Senior National Certificate. International Student Applicants will need an equivalent certificate.
- South African Student applicants will provide Identity Card (ID Card). International Student applicants will need a Passport Number.
Remember: The Grade 11/Grade 12 certificates are the Senior Certificate or the National Senior Certificate of South African Students.
Well, now that we know the basic CPUT application instructions, let’s get to know the applications themselves.
Applicants who want to apply for CPUT study admission have two options to do their application. Applicants can apply to CPUT by online application or hardcopy paper application forms.
Note: We encourage applicants to do an early application and not wait until the CPUT application closing date.
Remember: Applicants are advised to use only one of the application formats at a time. By this, we mean applicants should choose between the online application and the hardcopy paper application forms to apply to CPUT at a time. Under no circumstances should an applicant use both application formats to apply to CPUT.
CPUT Online Application
CPUT’s online application portal is for applicants who want to apply to CPUT through the online internet.
Again, CPUT online application 2023 is for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants only.
Note: CPUT application is strictly for South African Students only. This means, that only South Africa Citizens can apply to CPUT by the online application format.
Applicants are also advised to make sure they do their application on the official Cape Peninsula University of Technology website only.
How To Apply To CPUT By Using Online Application
- CPUT applicants will visit the CPUT Application website
- You should read and understand the application instructions before filling out the forms.
- You will need to upload all copies of the qualification requirements in pdf format. (i.e certified copies of Grade 11/Grade 12 certificate.)
- Check and make necessary corrections before you click on the submit button to submit your application
Applicants can visit CPUT Online Application Guidelines for in-depth online application information.
Now, let’s also consider the hardcopy paper application forms.
CPUT Hardcopy Paper Application
Applicants who also prefer to apply to CPUT with hardcopy paper application forms can also do so with the CPUT hardcopy paper application forms.
Note: The hardcopy paper application forms are purposely meant for non-South Africans, or better put, Non-South African Citizens. This means all applicants who do not hold South African citizenship can only apply to CPUT by the hardcopy paper application forms.
How To apply to CPUT By Using Hardcopy Paper Application Forms
- Applicants will download the application forms from the CPUT website.
- Applicants should read and understand the application instructions before filling out the forms.
- Applicants should attach copies of all qualification requirement documents. These include Grade 11/Grade 12 certificate, ID card or Passport Number
- Submit the completed application to CPUT
Submitting CPUT Hardcopy Paper Application Forms
Applicants can hand-deliver hardcopy paper application forms to the campus of the program chosen is offered.
Also, applicants can send hardcopy Paper Application forms to the postal address at the CPUT campus where the chosen program is offered.
Note: All the addresses of CPUT’s various campuses are provided on Page 3 of the CPUT application website page.
CPUT Application Fees
- Applicants who will apply online, in this case, South African Student Applicants will not pay application fees.
- Applicants, who will apply to CPUT by hardcopy paper application, in this case, Non-South African Citizens Student Applicants, will need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R100.
CPUT Residence Accommodation
CPUT provides on-campus residence accommodation for its students. Applicants can Find out more about CPUT residences
Again, CPUT also assists students with off-campus residence accommodation. Find out more about off-campus housing
These are all the information on how to apply to Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) for study admission.
For personal inquiries about Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT), applications, applicants should use the following contact details.