You’re going to know how to apply to North-West University (NWU) in this article. Very soon, your dream to study at NWU will soon be taken of as you get to understand and know how to apply to NWU either by online application or Hardcopy paper-based application forms.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible and not wait till closing of application date.
Applicants are advised to use only one application format, it’s either online or hardcopy paper base to prevent being denied of admission to NWU.
NWU Online Application.
Remember: Here are simple but very important things you need to complete your application NWU.
- An email address. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to create one to complete the application.
- Applicants will need their qualification certificate. With this, South African Students will need Grade 11 or Grade 12 examination certificate. International students will need an equivalent qualification certificate.
- South African students will provide ID Card whiles International Students will need to provide Passport Number.
Apply To NWU Online Using Online Application
Note: Applicants are advised to make sure they are applying through the official North-West University website.
- Applicants should read to their understanding, the application instructions before they begin to fill the forms.
- Applicants will need to scan all required documents (i.e. examination certificate, and ID Number/Passport Number).
- You should read over and make sure information provided is the correct information on your files, otherwise, makes the necessary corrections.
- Click on submit and send the application to NWU.
Remember: After submitting your application, NWU will send you a Student Number and a Pin Number. But understand that, receiving NWU Student Number does not mean you have been admitted to study at the school yet.
Once you’re settled to apply, you can follow this link to apply to NWU via online. NWU Online Application
Apply to NWU By Hardcopy Paper-base Application Forms.
The hardcopy paper-base is also available for student applicants who can’t use the online portal for their own reasons.
Note: Applicants should not apply online after applying with the hardcopy paper-base application forms.
What You Need For Hardcopy Paper-base Application Forms.
The requirement to apply to NWU through hardcopy paper application forms are the same as the qualification requirements for the online.
Applying To NWU through Hardcopy Paper-base Application Forms.
- Download application forms from NWU website or you can pick the forms from available offices near you.
- Carefully fill the forms and make all necessary corrections.
- Attach certified copies of all required documents (i.e. Grade 11 or Grade 12 certificate, ID Number or Passport Number.)
- Submit your application through NWU Postal Address.
NWU Postal Address
Private Bag X1290
Application Fees for North-West University
South African Students do not pay for application fees. Meaning, student applicants who are South Africans can apply to NWU without paying a Rand.
However, International Student Applicants will need to pay R550 application fees.
For more information about NWU application payment, visit the school’s west site. North West University
NWU Residence Accommodation
Both South Africans and International student applicants should not be worried about residence accommodation when they are admitted to study NWU. This means NWU provides residential accommodation for all students who want the service.
However, applicants will need to apply for NWU residence accommodation alongside their admission application forms; both online and hardcopy paper-base.
These are all that you need to know about applying for admission to study at NWU.
For more enquiries, you can contact NWU through the below contact details.
Tel: 018 285 2227/2334 or 018 299 4383/4130/4263/2445
You can also visit NWU website for more readings about the schcool