You’re going to know how to apply to North-West University (NWU) in this article. Very soon, your dream to study at North-West University will soon be taken off as you get to understand and know how to apply to the university either by online application or Hardcopy paper-based application forms.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible and not wait till the closing of the application date.
Applicants are advised to use only one application format, it’s either online or hardcopy paper base to prevent being denied admission to North-West University.
NWU Online Application
Remember: Here are simple but very important things you need to complete your application to North-West University.
- An email address. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to create one to complete the application.
- Applicants will need their qualification certificate. With this, South African Students will need a Grade 11 or Grade 12 examination certificate. International students will need an equivalent qualification certificate.
- South African students will provide ID Card whiles International Students will need to provide their Passport Numbers.
Apply To North-West University Online Using Online Application
Note: Applicants are advised to make sure they are applying through the official North-West University website.
- Applicants should read to their understanding, the application instructions before they begin to fill out the forms.
- Applicants will need to scan all required documents (i.e. examination certificate, and ID Number/Passport Number).
- You should read over and make sure the information provided is the correct information on your files, otherwise, makes the necessary corrections.
- Click on submit and send the application to North-West University.
Remember: After submitting your application, North-West University will send you a Student Number and a Pin Number. But understand that, receiving a North-West University Student Number does not mean you have been admitted to study at the school yet.
Once you’re settled to apply, you can follow this link to apply to North-West University online. NWU Online Application
Apply to North-West University By Hardcopy Paper-based Application Forms.
The hardcopy paper-base is also available for student applicants who can’t use the online portal for their own reasons.
Note: Applicants should not apply online after applying with the hardcopy paper-based application forms.
What You Need For Hardcopy Paper-based Application Forms.
The requirement to apply to North-West University through hardcopy paper application forms is the same as the qualification requirements online.
Applying To North-West University through Hardcopy Paper-based Application Forms.
- Download application forms from the North-West University website or you can pick the forms from available offices near you.
- Carefully fill out the forms and make all necessary corrections.
- Attach certified copies of all required documents (i.e. Grade 11 or Grade 12 certificate, ID Number, or Passport Number.)
- Submit your application through North-West University Postal Address.
North-West University Postal Address
Private Bag X1290
Application Fees for North-West University
South African Students do not pay application fees. Meaning, that student applicants who are South Africans can apply to North-West University without paying a Rand.
However, International Student Applicants will need to pay R550 application fees.
For more information about North-West University application payment, visit the school’s west site. North West University
North-West University Residence Accommodation
Both South Africans and International student applicants should not be worried about residence accommodation when they are admitted to study at North-West University. This means North-West University provides residential accommodation for all students who want the service.
However, applicants will need to apply for North-West University residence accommodation alongside their admission application forms; both online and hardcopy paper-base.
These are all that you need to know about applying for admission to study at North-West University.
For more inquiries, you can contact North-West University through the below contact details.
Tel: 018 285 2227/2334 or 018 299 4383/4130/4263/2445
You can also visit the North-West University website for more readings about the school