Understanding how to apply to Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) has never been simple and elaborated than what is in this article. We are going to show you the breakdown in applying to MUT for study admission.
Let us go straight to it.
Prospective MUT applicants can apply to MUT by using online application forms or hardcopy paper application forms.
Remember: MUT only have online application portal for student applicants. This means, applicants can apply to MUT only by online application.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible and not wait until closing date of MUT application date.
MUT Application Requirements
These are essential application requirements that MUT applicants should be able to provide before they can complete application for MUT study admission.
- MUT applicants will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African Student applicants will need a Senior Certificate or Senior National Certificate. International Student Applicants will need an equivalent certificate.
- South African Student applicants will need the Identity Card (ID Card). International Student applicants will need Passport Number.
- Applicants will write National Benchmark Tests (NBTs)
Note: The Grade 11/Grade 12 certificates are the Senior Certificate or the National Senior Certificate of South African Students
MUT Online Application
The online application form is the only available application format for applicants to apply to MUT.
Applicants are advised to make sure that, when applying to MUT through online, they apply through the Central Application Office.
Note: MUT does not have application portal on the university’s website. Applicants can only apply to MUT through the Central Application Office (CAO) website.
However, applicants can visit MUT website for further information about the university.
How to Apply To MUT Using Online Application
- Visit the Central Application Office Online Application portal
- Read and understand the application instructions before filling the forms.
- Upload all copies of qualification requirements in a pdf format. (i.e certified copies of Grade 11/Grade 12 certificate.)
- Check and make necessary corrections before you click on the submit button to submit your application.
MUT Hardcopy Paper Application
As said earlier, MUT does not have a hardcopy paper application for applicants. Applicants are, therefore, advised to be extra careful of any forms that stipulate that it is a MUT hardcopy application forms.
Remember: You can only apply to MUT through Central Application Office (CAO) website.
MUT Application Fees
- South African Student Applicants will pay an application fee of R200
- International Student Applicants will pay an application fee of R250
MUT Residence Application
Applicants will have to apply for MUT on-campus residence accommodation.
For more information on on-campus residence accommodation, read from MUT Student Resident Accommodation
This is all what it is about MUT application.
For personal enquiries, applicants can contact MUT through the following contact details.
Tel: 031 907 7111
MUT Physical Address
511 Griffiths Mxenge Hwy, Umlazi, Durban, 4031
Alternatively, applicants can visit MUT website for any information about MUT.