Stellenbosch University Application Status – Have you ever been at your wit’s end trying to find information that you need to complete a task? If your answer is yes, then this article will do you good, except that it will not be serving the purposes of solving general problems. This article is about Stellenbosch University. It drives through the campuses, the courses, Stellenbosch University prospectus, Stellenbosch application process
The older, the better right? The Stellenbosch university has been in existence for 104 years, so when it says it is one of the best public research universities in South Africa, there is no room for doubts to be created.
Stellenbosch University popularly known as SU is the oldest university in South Africa. SU has a student population of about 10,042 Undergraduates and 10,051 Postgraduates. SU can boast of 1028 people when it comes to academic staff, which means that there are enough lecturers to ensure that lectures are efficiently and effectively taught. The administrative staff is about 2183.
SU has ranked predominantly in the top 200 universities worldwide, specializing in Law, Politics, and Geography. The university has ten faculties with varied programs, all under the umbrella of these mentioned faculties.
Duration Before Stellenbosch University Responds To Applicants
The management of Stellenbosch University has made it plain to all prospects that it will take a while for the school to respond to their application. It has been established that it typically takes six to eight weeks for the university to get back to the applicants. It means that the applicants can go ahead and check their status six to eight weeks following the closing dates of applications.
Stellenbosch University (SU) Application Status
Stellenbosch university online application comes with its hustles, but it gets easier when there is an outline that can serve as a map to direct students and prospects. To apply to the university, there are a few things that the applicant needs to make sure that they have in their possession as they form part of the requirements. They may include;
- The applicant needs to have an active email address.
- The applicant needs to have a working cellphone number.
- The applicant must make it needful to have all their documents, certificates, and supporting documents uploaded before starting the application process.
- Applicants must have a South African identification card or a passport to apply as international students.
- South African applicants are supposed to pay a non-refundable application fee of R100. It is free for applicants who apply as international students.
- To apply to the university, do yourself a favor by clicking on this link http://www.sun.ac.za/english/maties/Pages/Apply-HowDoIApply.aspx. You will be directed to the university’s official website, where you will follow the prompts.
How To Check Stellenbosch University Application Status 2022
Applying to a university and, for that matter, for anything at all can be exciting and dreadful at the same. It is exciting for the change and the educational journey you are about to undertake and dreadful during the waiting period when the university decides whether they have admitted you.
For this reason and more, Stellenbosch University has made provision that enables applicants to track their Stellenbosch University application status. At the same time, they wait for the school to give an official confirmation or not.
To check your Stellenbosch University application status for 2022, kindly follow these steps;
- Firstly, the applicant needs to visit the Stellenbosch student portal by clicking on this link https://sso-prod.sun.ac.za/cas/login?service=https://midtier.sun.ac.za/student-application-status/shiro-cas.
- Once you have landed on the page, fill in the space with your username and your unique password.
- Click on submit and wait to read your status almost immediately.
Stellenbosch University Prospectus – How To Access
Stellenbosch University has provided a prospectus for students and prospects to make it a tad simpler for them to use the school as and when need be. The prospectus contains the school’s contact information, courses offered, minimum entry requirements, and lecture schedules. The prospectus comes in two forms that are the Undergraduates and Postgraduates.
To download the respective prospectus, continue reading;