Stellenbosch University: Once you are here reading this article, it means you’re ready to know how to apply to Stellenbosh University for study admission.
Well, this article will show you the breakdown of applying to SU with the university’s two main application forms and processes; which are online application and hardcopy paper-based application.
Now let’s get started with SU online application
Note: Applicants are encouraged to do the early application and should not wait until the closing of the application date.
Apply Using Online Application.
Remember: Applicants who choose to apply to SU online are advised to ensure they are applying through the official Stellenbosch University website.
Applicants should first ensure they have all the requirements and qualification documents at hand before they start to apply for SU study admission. These include;
What You Need to Apply To Stellenbosch University by Online Application
- An email Address (Applicants should create one if they don’t have it yet)
- South African Students will need a Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate (Grade 11 or Grade 12 Certificate). International Students will need equivalent qualification examination
- South African Students will need an ID Card whiles International Students will need a Passport Number
- An application fee of R100; applicable to only South African Students
- Applicants should complete in full, the application forms before submitting them
- An applicant should use only one application format, it’s either an online application or a hardcopy paper-based application
READ ALSO: Nelson Mandela University (NMU) Online Application
How To Apply To Stellenbosch University Through Online
- Visit the Stellenbosch University Online Application website
- Fill and make sure you complete in full the forms after reading to your understanding, the application instructions
- Upload certified copies of required documents in a pdf format (i.e Grade 11 or 12 Certificate, )
- Make necessary corrections
- Submit your application
Note: Once you submit your application, SU will send you a SU student number, but it does not mean you have been already accepted and given admission.
Now, let’s also look into the hardcopy paper-based application.
SU Hardcopy Paper-Based Application
Remember: Applicants who have already applied online must not again apply with hardcopy paper application forms.
What You Need to Apply To SU by Hardcopy Paper-Based Application
Application requirements to SU when using hardcopy Paper-based application forms are the same as the requirements for the online application.
You can get a paper application form at 021 808 9111 or at email@example.com.
How To Apply To SU by Hardcopy Paper-Based Application Forms.
Once you get the hardcopy application forms in hand, you should go through it and read to your understanding, the application instructions.
Carefully fill the forms because; there is no auto-correcting in the hardcopy Paper-based application forms
- Fill and complete in full the application forms
- Make necessary correction
- Attached certified copies of all required documents for the application forms (i.e Grade 11 or Grade 12 certificate, ID Card/ Passport Number)
- Submit your application forms to SU
Remember: Applicants can only submit application forms through SU Postal Address. No applicant should submit an application through fax.
SU Postal Address
c/o Banhoek Road & Joubert Street
University of Stellenbosch Application Fees
Applicants will need to pay application fees of R100.
It is important to note that, Only South African Students are demanded to pay SU application fees. This means International Applicants will not pay the application fee.
SU Residence Accommodation
There is no need to worry about residence accommodation as an SU student applicant. SU has a residence accommodation service for both Local and International students who wants the service.
Applicants will have to indicate in the application forms if they want SU residence accommodation.
These are all that it takes to apply to SU for study admission.
However, for further inquiries, you may visit the University of Stellenbosch to read more.
There is also a step-by-step guide on the website on how to apply for Undergraduate and Postgraduate admissions.
Also for more information on how to apply to SU, you can contact the university through the below contact details.
Tel: 021 808 9111
Good Luck with your dream to study at Stellenbosch University (SU)