We are going to show you how to Apply to Vaal University of Technology (VUT) in this article. The article is the breakdown of VUT online application and hardcopy paper application forms.
You are already a step away to applying and studying at VUT after reading this article. So, let’s go straight to the point of knowing how to apply to VUT.
There are two ways applicants can apply to VUT. These are either applying by using online or by hardcopy paper application forms.
Note: Applicants should apply as early as possible and not wait until closing of VUT application date.
More also, applications are advised to only apply to VUT by using only one of the application formats. Its either applicants use the online portal or the hardcopy. No applicants should apply with both application formats at the same time.
VUT Application Qualification Requirements
Applicants to VUT must have these qualification requirement documents before they can complete their VUT application for study admission.
- VUT applicant will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African Student applicants will need a Senior Certificate or Senior National Certificate. International Student Applicants will need an equivalent certificate.
- South African Student applicants will need the Identity Card (ID Card). International Student applicants will need Passport Number.
Note: The Grade 11/Grade 12 certificates are the Senior Certificate or the National Senior Certificate of South African Students
Now that we know the requirements needed for VUT application, let’s look into the applications themselves.
VUT Online Application
The VUT Online Application Portal is for applicants who want to apply to VUT by using the internet and through VUT website.
Note: We advise applicants to make sure they apply to VUT through the official VUT website.
How To Apply To VUT By Using Online
- Visit Vaal University of Technology Online Application portal
- Read and understand the application instructions before filling the forms.
- Upload all copies of qualification requirements documents in a pdf format. (i.e certified copies of Grade 11/Grade 12 certificate.)
- Check and make necessary corrections before you click on the submit button to submit your application.
Let’s us now also look into VUT hardcopy paper application
VUT Hardcopy Paper Application
Applicants can also apply to VUT by using traditional hardcopy paper application forms. Once applicants choose to apply to VUT using hardcopy paper application, they should not again apply by using the online portal.
How To Apply To VUT By using Hardcopy Paper application Forms.
- Applicants will download the application forms from the Vaal University of Technology website.
- Applicants should read and understand the application instructions before filling the forms.
- Applicants should attach copies of all qualification requirement documents. These include Grade 11/Grade 12 certificate, ID card or Passport Number, etc.
- Submit the completed application to VUT.
Submitting VUT Hardcopy Paper Application
Note: Application will submit VUT hardcopy paper application forms through VUT postal address.
VUT Postal Address
Vaal University of Technology; Vanderbijlpark
Private Bag X021
Andries Potgieter Boulevard – South Africa
VUT Application Fees
All VUT applicants will pay application fee of R100
VUT Residence Accommodation
Applicants can apply for VUT residence accommodation alongside the study admission application. To know more about VUT residence accommodation, see from VUT Student Resident Accommodation
These are all to know on how to apply to VUT.
However, applicants can visit VUT website for further in-depth information about VUT.
Applicants can also contact VUT for personal enquiries through the following VUT contact details.
Tel: +27(0)16 950 9000