We are going to give you the breakdown of how to apply to the University of the Central University of Technology (CUT) in this article. For now, all you need to do is to take your time and read through the CUT application processes and instructions for both CUT online and hardcopy paper application forms.
Applying to CUT comes in two ways. Applicants can apply to CUT either by online application or by hardcopy paper base application forms.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible and not wait until application closing date.
Remember: Applicants are advised to use only one format of CUT application at a time. It’s either they use the online application or the hardcopy paper application forms.
CUT Application Requirement
Applicants should take note to have these few but important application requirements before they apply to CUT
- Applicants should have an email address to complete the application.
- South African Student applicants will need a Senior Certificate or Senior National Certificate. International Student Applicants will need an equivalent certificate.
- South African Student applicants will provide Identity Card (ID Card). International Student applicants will need Passport Number
Note: The Senior Certificate or the National Senior Certificate is the Grade 11/Grade 12 certificates of South African Students.
CUT Online Application
Applicants who prefer to use the internet to apply to CUT can do so by applying through CUT online application website.
Applicants should make sure their application is done through the official Central University of Technology website.
How To Apply To CUT Using Online Application
- Visit Central University of Technology website
- Read and understand the application instructions before filling the forms.
- Upload all copies of qualification requirements in a pdf format. (i.e certified copies of Grade 11/Grade 12 certificate.)
- Check and make necessary corrections before you click on the submit button to submit your application.
- Click on submit and send your application
CUT Hardcopy Paper Application
Yes, CUT applicants can also apply to CUT by using hardcopy paper application.
How To Apply To CUT Using Hardcopy Paper Application
- Applicants will download the application forms from CUT website.
- Applicants should read and understand the application instructions before filling the forms.
- Applicants should attach copies of all qualification requirement documents. These include Grade 11/Grade 12 certificate, ID card or Passport Number
- Submit the completed application to CUT.
Submitting CUT Hardcopy Paper Application
CUT applicants who apply by hardcopy paper-based applications can submit their completed application through CUT postal address
CUT Postal Address
Central University of Technology
Private Bag X20539
Republic of South Africa
CUT Application Fee
Applicants will pay a non-refundable application fee of R100. This application fee is for both South African Student Applicants and International Student Applicants. It is also the same amount for online applicants and hardcopy paper application forms applicants.
CUT Residence Accommodation
CUT provides residential accommodation for students who want on-campus residence. However, Applicants will have to indicate on their application forms if they want to CUT on-campus residence accommodation.
These are the breakdown of Central University of Technology (CUT) application.
Applicant can also visit CUT website for further information about the university.
Nevertheless, applicants can contact CUT for personal enquiries through the following contact details.
Tel: (+27) 51 507 3725