Wondering about how Lyceum College Online application is done? Worry your head not as we have outlined a step-by-step guide to assist applicants to achieve their sole goal to apply with Lyceum College.
About Lyceum College
The Lyceum Correspondence College is a college that has been in existence for 103 years now. The college is completely owned by The Education Investment Corporation Limited. The college is located in Kwazulu-Natal.
At Lyceum college, the programmes studied are industry-driven with lots and lots of study levels and are flexible. According to the college’s website, it has been able to successfully graduate 800,000 students since its establishment in 1917.
Lyceum College is registered with the Department of Higher Education and also under the wing of the South African Qualification Authority. Qualifications acquired from Lyceum are nationally recognized.
Is Lyceum Correspondence College A Registered College?
Yes, Lyceum is a registered college and in fact, has the bragging rights as it has been registered with the South African Qualifications Authority and also has accreditation from the Council of Higher Education.
How Many Faculties Does Lyceum College Have?
In all, Lyceum College has four faculties. They are;
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Safety and Criminal Justice
- Faculty of Fleet and Operations
Lyceum College Courses
- Advanced Diploma Courses like Advanced Diploma in Traffic and Metropolitan Policing
- Certificate Courses like Certificate in Office Management
- Degree Courses like Bachelor Of Business Management
- Diploma Courses like Diploma in Public Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma Courses like Postgraduate Diploma in Policing
- To view other programs and qualifications, visit the website here https://www.lyceum.co.za/programmes/
READ ALSO: All Bursaries In South Africa – An Application Guide
Does Lyceum College Offer Teaching Courses?
There is a course made available for all persons who wish to become an educator or teach skills in primary education.
Is Lyceum College A Distant Learning?
To answer this, we will say Lyceum has flexible distance learning for students. This means that students who have enrolled here can learn at their own pace wherever they are in the world. All needed is a schedule.
Admission Requirements at Lyceum College
To gain admission at Lyceum College, you need to meet the following requirements;
- A filled, completed and signed application form
- A proof that ascertain that the applicant has paid their application fee
- If you are applying for a Bachelor qualification, you will need a high school diploma
- If you are applying for Masters’s or Ph.D., you will need a Bachelor’s or Master’s diploma
- You will need to present a transcript of all your records
- You will need to provide passport sized photos
- If you are applying as an international student, you need to present your passport and you ID if you are applying as a South African national
- You will need to make provision of your curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation if and only they are applicable
Lyceum College Online Application 2023
Below is a step-by-step guide for Lyceum college online application. Follow these few guidelines and your Lyceum college online application would be a success.
- You have to visit Lyceum’s official website here https://www.lyceum.co.za/
- Once there, go ahead and look for the link that directs you to the admission forms
- Click on it and start filling out the admission form
- You need to make sure you are only keying in the correct information
- When you have completed that, you can now upload all the required documents, adding supporting documents as well
- Once the school receives your application, you will be contacted that you need to ready yourself to take the pace test. That will mean that you will be required to attend classes
If you are unable to submit your application online, you will be advised to print the filled and completed admission forms, add all your documents, and physically submit them to the address that will be provided on the forms.
Lyceum College Application Fee
The great news here is that applicants are not required to pay any application fee when applying to the college. However, there will be a need for students to make a down payment on their tuition fees.
READ ALSO: Learnerships In South Africa – All You Need To Know
Are Applications Opened At Lyceum Correspondence College?
Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Diploma courses open their applications within March or April and end application in August or September. With Postgraduate programs that may have coursework, applications typically close in October.
How To Check Lyceum College Application Status
To check your application status, you need to do this;
- Visit this https://www.lyceum.co.za/student-portal/
- Insert your username and password
- Click on submit where you will be log into the self portal
- You can view your status from there
Lyceum College Student Portal
To access your student portal, do these;
- Click on this link https://www.lyceum.co.za/
- Tap on student portal
- Once it opens, key in your username or email address and your password to sign in
Does Lyceum College Offer Bursaries?
Yes, Lyceum College offers bursaries to students who may not have all the means to see the smooth running of their education with respect to their finances. Students who are in this situation will have to apply for the bursary.
It must be noted that the bursaries available at Lyceum College are limited and students will have to contact the financial aid or the bursary office for further inquiries.
Also, the bursaries offered are made through the NSFAS hence any amount that will be awarded will be determined by the NSFAS test.
Is Lyceum College Registered With The Department of Education?
Yes, Lyceum Correspondence College is registered with the Department of Education.
Lyceum College Contact
- Official website: https://www.lyceum.co.za/
- Telephone: 086 010 0705
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lyceum College Offices And Respective Contact Information
88 Charlotte Maxeke Street
Bloemfontein , South Africa
Phone: 051 430 8030
- Cape Town
8 Darling Street
Cape Town Central
Cape Town , South Africa
Phone: 021 424 0798
Educor Gallery, 325 Anton Lembede (Smith) Street
Durban , South Africa
Phone: 031 374 9760
- East London
57-61 Union Street
East London , South Africa
Phone: 043 726 4291
Shop 2, St George’s Corner, 116 Park Dr
Port Elizabeth Central
Gqeberha , Eastern Cape
Phone: +27 41 585 0922
Block A North Reception, Adcorp Place, 102 Western Service Road, Gallo Manor Ext 6
Johannesburg , South Africa
Phone: 011 712 2000
49 Jorrissen Street
Johannesburg , South Africa
Phone: 011 712 2000
25 Brown Street
Nelspruit , South Africa
Phone: 013 752 2400
257 Church Street
Pietermaritzburg , South Africa
Phone: 033 345 1664
Shop 4, Spar Centre Cnr of Biccard and Thabo Mbeki Street
Polokwane , South Africa
Phone: 015 291 4323
Shop 6, 273 Thabo Sehume (Andris) Street
Pretoria , South Africa
Phone: 012 352 9222