You’re going to find the breakdown of applying to Durban University of Technology (DUT) in this article. Your dream to get study admission at DUT is just a few steps away. Relax and read through the article for a refined understanding of applying to DUT.
Let’s get to action
Durban University of Technology Application
Applicants applying to DUT can do so through the Central Application Office (CAO) website
Note: Applicants are encouraged to do early application and not wait until closing date of DUT study application.
Remember: DUT has only online application which applicants can use to apply and only through the Central Application Office
DUT Application Requirements:
- DUT applicants will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African Student applicants will need a Senior Certificate or Senior National Certificate. International Student Applicants will need an equivalent certificate.
- South African Student applicants will need the Identity Card (ID Card). International Student applicants will need Passport Number.
Note: The Grade 11/Grade 12 certificates are the Senior Certificate or the National Senior Certificate of South African Students
These are the requirements needed to be able to apply to DUT.
Now let’s look into the applications themselves.
DUT Online Application
Applicants who are looking forward to study at DUT can apply for study admission at DUT through the Central Application Office (CAO).
For direct link to CAO application page click on CAO Application
How To Apply To DUT By Using Online
- Visit the Central Application Office
- Read and understand the application instructions before filling the forms.
- Attach all copies of qualification requirements in a pdf format. (i.e certified copies of Grade 11/Grade 12 certificate.)
- Check and make necessary corrections before you click on the submit button to submit your application.
- Click on submit and send your application.
DUT Hardcopy Paper Application Forms
Once again, DUT does not accept hardcopy paper application forms as study admission application. We, therefore, advise applicants to be extra careful about any hardcopy application form that stipulates it’s a DUT hardcopy application forms.
Remember: Applicants can only apply to DUT through the Central Application Office. (CAO)
DUT Application Fees
- South African Student Applicants will pay an application fee of R220
- International Student Applicants will pay an application fee of R250
DUT Residence Accommodation
Applicants will have to be accepted to study at DUT before they can apply for DUT residence accommodation. This means applicants will have to wait until they receive a confirmation that, their application has been accepted and have admission to study at DUT.
However, applicants can visit Student Housing|Durban University to read more about DUT residence and accommodation.
These are the breakdown on applying to Durban University of Technology.
Applicants can visit DUT website for further enquiries.
Applicants can also contact DUT for personal enquiries through the following DUT contact details.
Tel: 031 373 2000