This content seeks to achieve is singular, which is to provide information on all that there is to know about Mancosa— to give the people interested in MANCOSA the required and suitable information needed for a successful application process.
What Is MANCOSA?
MANCOSA, an abbreviation, stands for the Management College of Southern Africa, which is internationally recognized. It is a higher institution that has been in existence since 1995. The founder and owner is Professor Yusuf. It is established to empower South Africans and equally to afford people who are interested in continuing their education.
The establishment of MANCOSA was to bring education to the doorstep of persons denied access to postgraduate education in South Africa through its practical distance learning approaches. Currently, MANCOSA has an estimated student population of about 10,000.
Is MANCOSA A College Or University?
All you have to know is that the Management College of Southern Africa is a private higher institution when it comes to this question. It is registered under the higher education Act 101 of 1997.
MANCOSA is accredited by the Higher Education Quality Committee (HEQC), an accreditation they received in 2002.
It also has recognition from the Namibia Qualifications Authority and the Zambian Higher Education Authority.
Requirements for Higher Certificates, Advanced Certificates, and Degree Programmes Include;
- The applicant should have a National Senior Certificate where all the subjects are appropriately combined and significantly endorsed, and that is for an undergraduate program.
- For Advanced Certificate, the minimum entry requirement is a Higher Certificate in the designated field.
- For applicants who had an international education via the O and A Level system, they should have in their possession a combination of both levels of subjects to apply for undergraduate programs.
Honors and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- For such programs, the minimum entry requirement is a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Diploma.
- Additional, if an applicant has a Bachelor’s Degree which is equivalent to or relevant to the study, they can equally apply with it.
Documents Needed To Apply To MANCOSA
Before anyone attempts to apply to MANCOSA, they should make sure to have these documents and upload them before they start the application process.
- All relevant school certificate which includes Senior Certificate or National Senior Certificate
- All of the applicant’s official tertiary records if and only if they are applicable. Applicants must note that internet copies will not be accepted.
- A copy of the applicant’s identification card if they are South African and a passport if they are an international student
- A copy of the applicant’s marriage certificate or their evidence of divorce if and only if they are applicable.
- An affidavit of translated languages if the documents are not in either English or Afrikaans
How To Apply To MANCOSA
Applicants can apply to MANCOSA either online or using the hard copy format.
When an applicant chooses to apply online, they first need to get these;
- An active email address
- Applicants must have either an identification card if South African or a passport if an international student
- Applicants must make sure they have registered with NBTs before applying
- Applicants must pay an application fee
- Applicants must again make sure that they have inquired with faculties before applying
- Last but not least, only postgraduates applicants will be able to apply online
How To Apply
- First and foremost, visit the official website of MANCOSA at https://www.mancosa.co.za/ where you create an account if you are a first-time user.
- Fill in all blank spaces with the necessary details.
- Once done filling all blank spaces, proceed to create the account.
- An authentication email will be sent to you. You can now log into the MANCOSA portal to apply.
Hard Copy Application
- Applicants who opt for the hard copy application approach can download the forms here https://www.mancosa.co.za/wp-content/uploads/pdf/MANCOSA-APPLICATION-FORM.pdf
- After completing the forms are required to send the documents to the address indicated on the right-hand side of the application form.
Programmes Offered At MANCOSA University
- Postgraduate- Doctorate, Masters, Honors, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificates, amongst others
- Undergraduates- Degrees, Advanced Certificates, Bachelor of Commerce, etc
- Executive Education- Agile and Scrum, Business Productivity Tools, Digital Marketing, Project Management, etc
2022 MANCOSA Application and Closing Dates
MANCOSA application is now open. All interested people have the opportunity to apply now. The application will be running from April 1st to November 30th, 2022. Applicants should apply as early as possible to beat the closing dates.
Tracking Your MANCOSA 2022 Application
To check your application status, follow these steps;
- First click on this link https://www.mancosa.co.za
- Log into your portal with your password and username
- Submit and wait to read your status
How Long Does The Application Process Take?
According to MANCOSA, it typically takes between 5-7 working days for the process application to be completed if all mandatory payments are made.
MANCOSA 2022 Registration Process
To register, applicants must have;
- An active email address
- A South African Identification card
- A passport if you are applying as an international student
Register by visiting https://www.mancosa.co.za/ and following the prompts
2022 MANCOSA Registration Fee
The Registration fee for 2022 is between R4, 000 to R5,000. Applicants need to know that this fee is not refundable. The cost needs to be paid to guarantee the student’s place in the school. Without it, the process will not even start.
MANCOSA 2022 Fees Schedule
MANCOSA has made provision for a fee schedule on who students are supposed to divide and pay their fees.
To view the entire schedule, kindly visit the MANCOSA official website at https://www.mancosa.co.za/fees-schedule/
Does NSFAS Fund MANCOSA?
Fortunately or unfortunately, the National Students Financial Aid Scheme, known popularly as NSFAS, does not provide funds for MANCOSA students. This is because MANCOSA is a private institution.
How Does The MANCOSA Bursary Work?
If you are asking if MANCOSA has a bursary, then the answer is a yes. However, the bursaries are offered only to students in the distance learning programs, which falls under the MANCOSA Bursary Policy.
Again, the bursaries are only available to first-time students only.
Can I Study At MANCOSA without Matric?
Yes, the management of MANCOSA has made it clear that prospects can study at MANCOSA even without a matric. According to management, regardless of your matric pass, there is a program that awaits you.
All you have to do is the study for a higher certificate for a year, which will grant you access after you have completed it.