To communicate between the University of South Africa students and the institution authorities about school-related activities, the university came up with the Mylife Unisa. Mylife Unisa thus serves as a mediator between the students and their lecturers. It is solely for official purposes.
The mylife email is given to all students once they become university students. If any students have any questions that need answering, they use this means to reach out to their lecturers. The staff and administration equally use it.
How To Create A MyLife Unisa
For one to create a myLife account, they first have to log in to the MyUnisa student portal. Follow these steps to create the account.
- First and foremost, you have to go to the MyUNISA student portal at https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/default/
- The next step is for you to click on the Claim Unisa login.
- Proceed to key in your student number, after which you can click on Continue
- At this stage, fill in your details, including your date of birth, South African identification number or passport number if you are an international student, and any other required information. Click on Continue once done.
- This is where you read attentively through all the terms and conditions. Once satisfied, tick inside the box and click on acknowledge
- Following this, you will see a new page on the screen with your account details, including myLife unisa email and phone number and a default password for both the Unisa account and Mylife unisa email.
- Students must note that each student will have a unique username and password with the email address accurately following this format firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Activate myLife Email Account
Using or activating your Unisa myLife e-mail account means you have first to claim your myUnisa account. In a case where you have not, follow the steps above to do it by clicking on the claim Unisa tab on the official portal.
You should note that it could take up to 24 hours to create the account. When you realize it has been successful, you can log in by clicking the unisa myLife e mail button on the myUnisa homepage. You can then proceed to log in.
myLife unisa Login
Below are few steps on how to login to mylife unisa.
Logging into myLife email is the simplest. Kindly follow the below;
- Firstly, click on this link to land on the Unisa portal http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Once here, key in your email address that essentially should come in the format above and the password as well
- Proceed by clicking on sign in to have your email activated
Why Is There A Need To Use myLife Email Account?
Using myLife email account comes with its fair share of advantages. Listed below are a few of them.
- Unisa has made email the official medium through which they share crucial information, including examination timetables, results, etc. It only means that the availability of the information you are looking for can be found there.
- All you need is the internet which makes it convenient for you to access any part of the world, unlike other means where it has to be nearby.
Unisa MyLife Password – What To Do If Your Password Is Not Active
If you are having problems with your password, be rest assured that it can be solved. All you need to do is to follow these steps to have it changed;
- Visit the official website of Unisa and head straight for Admin. Click on it
- Once there, you can click on the change password link
- A new form will be presented to you. Complete it to have your password changed
- You should bear in mind that this new password will be for your myUnisa and Mylife
How Do I Change myUnisa Email?
To change your former myUnisa email address to a new one, follow these steps;
- Visit the myUnisa student portal.
- Click on the Admin tab, then to student admin and the biographical details.
- In the biographical details, you have the option to update your details. If it is the email address that you wish to have changed, you tap on it and follow the prompts.
How Do I Reset myUnisa myLife Email?
To reset your email, do the following;
- Firstly, visit this link http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Once there, click on the can’t access account tab
- Proceed to click on forgot password
- The next step is for you to enter your window live ID
- Key in the characters that appear on your screen
- Tap on next to proceed and follow the prompts to reset your email