You have probably heard of Ads Africa or may have even read about it but beyond what you know, how does it work? What is the powerhouse behind Ads Africa? How does one use it to their advantage and how does the whole thing even work?
If you want to find out about Ads Africa and how it works, then we advise that you continue reading because everything you need to know is about to be discussed.
About Ads Africa
When you see Ads Africa anywhere, the first thing that should pop up in your mind is free. This is because the services thatAds Africa provide to South Africans are free. Ads Africa has been in existence for more than 5 years now.
What they offer are free classified adverts to South Africans ranging from jobs, real estate, pets etc. It has its headquarters at Middleburg, Mpumalanga.
What Then Is Ads Africa?
Ads Africa is a leading classified platform in South Africa. This platform makes it possible for billions of South Africans to connect with other people in a way that brings about productive buying and selling.
With Ads Africa, you can sell or buy anything you can think of. There are no limitations as to what one can purchase— from household furniture to thrift to household appliances to jobs amongst others.
Ads Africa can either be accessed on a mobile phone or laptop or desktop computer. The great news here is, that you don’t even need an account to post your ad. All you have to do is to take photos of whatever you want to sell, provide details of it and upload it for free.
How Is An Account Created On Ads Africa?
When it comes to Ads Africa, you do not need to go through the hustle of creating an account before using the platform
- All you have to do is to visit the official website of Ads Africa here https://www.adsafrica.co.za/
- Once you are on the website, you can proceed by tapping on the ‘Post an add’ tap
- Follow the prompts to create your ad and by doing that, you have already registered on the platform, more so, that is your account
How Does Ads Africa Work?
It is simple. The platform is a selling and buying platform where South Africans display the things they no longer have a need for so that other people who are interested in such items either used or slightly used can purchase them.
These items can be hardware, used cars, furniture, or any other thing that you possibly do not have a need for may attract a buy on Ads Africa. All you have to do is to post your product and upload pictures of it for the buyer to know what they are getting at the end of the day.
A Step By Step Guide To Sell On Ads Africa
To sell any product at all on Ads Africa, follow these simple steps;
- First and foremost, you will have to visit the official website of Ads Africa here https://www.adsafrica.co.za/
- Once you have landed on the page, click on ‘Post An Add’
- Go ahead to select the category of the item you want to put on sale
- Select the location next
- Add a title of the product and give a detail of the product to make it easier for prospects to know its specifications
- Then, you have to upload an almost perfect picture, one that is clear enough
- State the price of your product
- The next thing you need to do is to select the offer type
- At this stage, enter your contact details— double check to see if your contact details are exactly it
- You are through, go ahead and post your ad
A Step By Step Guide To Buy On Ads Africa
To buy any item from Ads Africa, here are the steps to follow;
- Firstly, visit Ads Africa official website here https://www.adsafrica.co.za/
- Head straight for the search box and type the product you are looking for
- Click on the search button once you have keyed in your product
- Now, go ahead and filter by price or use your discretion for the filtering
- A range of items will appear on your screen
- Choose the one you wish to buy, contact the seller and make arrangements
Categories You Can Buy And Sell From On Ads Africa
Ads Africa has a vast of categories you can choose from whether you are buying or selling.They include;
- Automative Vehicles
- Home and Garden
- Baby and Kids
- Boats and Watercraft
- Business to Business
- Sports and Leisure
- Charity Donations