This article is going to delve into COL Campus. We can be certain that there are lots of people who are out there living on the assumption that they know everything there is to know about COL Campus and we believe they know what they know. But do you know about the COL campus account? How to create the account? How does the account work? How to sign in and everything that involves the COL campus account. There is a tall list of things we are going to talk about in the next paragraphs, you just have to relax and read extensively.
What Is COL Campus?
If there is one other thing that the emergence of Covid-19 opened eyes to is the fact that the world could go digital in a blink of an eye and everything will still work perfectly. These days, we live literally in a virtual world and businesses are not the only ones that have taken advantage of that. Schools, colleges, universities and a host of educational institutions have adopted and adapted easier and flexible yet efficient means of imparting knowledge to students and COL Campus is one of such means.
In recent times, COL Campus has become rather popular in South Africa. COL Campus in its simplest terms is a Learning Management System (LMS) that only works online. COL Campus has been in existence since 1997 as founded by Shaun Swartz.
How Does COL Campus Work?
As established, the COL campus is a learning management system which is only operative online. COL, a cloud learning platform is only limited to 50MB of storage per course that a learner takes. COL has proven to be interactive and functional, allowing teachers and learners to exchange educational content with almost immediate feedback.
The COL platform uses tools that are integrated with course materials aimed at giving learners the ultimate learning experience there is. It must be noted that COL equally provides grading programmes.
READ ALSO: Fundi Bursary Application – An Easy Guide
Who Uses COL Campus In South Africa?
COL Campus has been embraced by lots of South Africans and it has become quite popular in recent times. The thing about COL is, it is equipped with about 350 courses and has thousands of registered students all over the country.
It is used by;
- Corporate organizations
What Is The Purpose Of COL Campus?
- COL campus gives for learners to improve on their learning as they are presented with a more digital platform with effective and efficient feedback
- COL campus reduces all the trouble and cost that one has to go through to create an online platform. With COL, the cost is rather reduced and users get to use their customized dashboards
- COL makes course work rather interactive as learners have ample time to learn at their own pace which in a long run can be beneficial to both learners and students
- COL creates a paperless classroom as everything is done online and digitally
What Are The Benefits And Features Of COL Campus
There are a host of benefits that comes with using COL. Here is a few of them;
- With COL, teachers are able to monitor and assess the progress of their learners
- The uniqueness of COL is the fact that it allows for tailored customization
- It can be accessed on either a tablet or smartphone
- The COL platform can be accessed at any point in the day as it is available all day every day, 24 hours
- The COL platform uses a lower bandwidth as compared to other platforms
- There is an availability of a discussion forum tool on the COL platform
- Teachers can set specific assignments for designated students
How To Create COL Campus Account
To create a COL Campus account, all you have to do is to follow these steps;
- First and foremost, you need to visit the official page of COL Campus here https://www.colcampus.com/login/colcampus
- If you happen to have an account, you can login but if you are a first-time user, you create an account by clicking on ‘Need an account
- After filling in the details, you can now choose whether you are signing up as a teacher or a school
- Agree to the terms and conditions if you are okay with it. You will then be redirected to create your dashboard
- Proceed to create your dashboard after which you are at liberty to upload your coursework and its assessment
How Do I Log Into My COL Campus Account?
After you have created an account, logging becomes easier. All you have to do is;
- Visit this link https://www.colcampus.com/login/colcampus
- Key in your username
- Followed by your unique password
- Click on login to land on your dashboard
READ ALSO: NSFAS Requirements – All Documents Needed To Apply
How To Watch Videos on Col Campus?
Watching videos on the COL campus can be done within the shortest possible time. Here is how;
- Go on Google Chrome and log in to COL Campus
- Proceed by clicking on the particular module you will prefer to study or watch
- You then tap on Select video
- Choose from the options and enjoy
How Do I Submit Assignments On COL Campus?
The good news here is that, whenever you have a quiz or test on COL campus, they are automatically saved. But to submit your assignment, this is what you have to do;
- Go here https://www.colcampus.com/register_from_website
- Proceed by clicking on the assignment link which can be found on the sidebar
- Then select the specific assignment you want to submit
COL Campus Contact
For any further inquiries, you can contact COL Campus through the following means.
- Telephone: +27 (0)11 728 0212
- Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical support: email@example.com