Any aspiring and existing student wanting to find Unisa contact details can do as all the necessary details are provided in this article.
Where UNISA Is Located?
The University of South Africa popularly known as UNISA can boast of an academic campus in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and when it comes to South Africa, it has six regional centers. All of its administrative are however based in the province of Gauteng.
In all, it can be said that UNISA has four metropolitan campuses with two regional campuses that are;
- Florida Campus
- Bram Fischer Campus
- Durban Campus
- Sunnyside Campus
- Daveytown Campus
- Polokwane Campus
Where Is UNISA Located In Durban?
If you are looking for UNISA’s Durban campus, here is where you have to go
- 230 Stalwart Simelane St, Stamford Hill, Durban, 4025, South Africa. They are open Monday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Other Campuses and their opening hours
- UNISA Florida Campus: Address: 28 Pioneer Ave, Florida Park, Roodepoort, 1709. They are open Monday 7:45 am to 4:00 pm and closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Phone: 011 043 2516
- UNISA Sunnyside Campus: 2 Joubert Rd, Pretoria Central, Pretoria, 0002, South Africa. They are open Monday 8:00 am to 3:30 pm and closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- UNISA Daveytown Campus: 8449 Matthewson St, Daveyton, Benoni, 1507, South Africa. They are open Monday 8:00 am to 3:30 pm and closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- UNISA Polokwane Campus: 30 Market St, Polokwane Central, Polokwane, 0700, South Africa
- UNISA Bram Fischer Campus: 33 Bram Fischer Rd, North Beach, Durban, 4063, South Africa. They are open Monday 7:45 am to 4:45 pm and closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
READ ALSO: Unisa Application – A Guide To Apply Online
Are UNISA Campuses Open For Visits?
The direct answer for this is yes but it comes with a clause. If anyone wishes to visit any of the UNISA campuses, they will have to book in advance and also partake in a health check before they will be granted the opportunity to visit any UNISA office.
Note that, you will not be allowed entry into any of the campuses if you have neither done the health check or booked in advance.
Where Can I Contact UNISA – Unisa Contact Details
For every information you are seeking to find, there are specific numbers you will have to call or contact to get to that set of information. Here is a list of where to contact UNISA.
- UNISA contact centre- 0800 00 1870
- University-wide contact information- email@example.com or Student enquiries website
- Prospective and registered students- firstname.lastname@example.org or Admissions website
- Undergraduate qualifications- email@example.com
- Honours and Postgraduate qualifications- econHons@unisa.ac.za
- CEMS complaints procedure- Complaints website
- Ms N Ntwanambi (First-year and Honours)- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms P Masinyana (Second- and Third-year)- email@example.com
- Mr R Sefadi (First-, Second and Third-year)- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Departmental Secretary- email@example.com
For physical address;
- Preller St, Muckleneuk, Pretoria, 0002, South Africa. They are open from Monday to Friday 8: 00 am to 4:00 pm and closed on Saturdays and Sundays. PO Box 392, UNISA, 0003, South Africa. +27 12 429 6888. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Alternatively, you can visit any of their campuses from the address listed above
Does UNISA Have A Call Center And Is It Opened?
Yes, UNISA has a call center and it is open from 8 am to 7 pm every day, Monday to Friday. It opens from 8 am to 2 pm on Saturdays so that it can support students who are writing exams.
Unisa Contact Details Finance Department
To reach out to the financial department, call this number 0800 005 311. You should book in advance and go through all the checks before you make an appearance at any of the UNISA offices.
How To Check Your UNISA Financial Information
Follow these steps;
- Login into MyUnisa account with your username and unique password
- Tap on MyAdmin which can be found at the top
- Proceed to click on financial details to view your financial information
UNISA Contact Details Toll Free Number
UNISA has a toll-free number and we are all aware of, anyone placing a toll-free call will pay no charges. To call UNISA via its toll-free number, dial 0800 203 785 and follow the prompts.
Unisa Contact Details 2022 – How Do I Contact UNISA?
You can contact UNISA by sending them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling their toll-free number on 0800 203 785.
Unisa WhatsApp Contact
Alternatively, you can join UNISA via WhatsApp by adding this number 0600 123 456 to your contact.
General Contact That May Come Handy
- For information that is related to study and registration- https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default
- Enquiries related to Fax- 012 429 4150
- Enquiries about misdirected to students and frequently asked questions- email@example.com
- MyUnisa- myUnisaHelp@unisa.ac.za
- MyLife- myLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za
- Information about application and registration queries- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assignment enquiries- email@example.com
- Enquiries about exams venue and invigilators- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student account enquiries- email@example.com
- Student funding- firstname.lastname@example.org
UNISA Ethics Hotline
You can either contact them via email at email@example.com or call 0800 005 311.